|Spinach Dip||12 inch Small (Serves 10-12)||$15|
|16 inch Large (Serves 18-20)||$ 24|
|Pickle and Olives Tray||12 inch Small (Serves 14-16)||$ 20|
|(Assorted)||16 inch Large (Serves 28-30)||$ 30|
|Fresh Fruit Platter||12 inch Small (Serves 18-20)||$ 40|
|16 inch Large (Serves 28-30)||$ 60|
|Vegetable Platter||12 inch Small (Serves 14-16)||$ 40|
|16 inch Large (Serves 24-28)||$ 60|
|Meat & Cheese Platter||12 inch Small (Serves 18-20)||$ 50|
|16 inch Large (Serves 30-31)||$ 70|
|Sandwich Tray||Small (32 pieces)||$ 40|
|Large (64 pieces)||$ 40|
|Includes Egg Salad, Ham/Mustard, Roast Beef/Cheddar/Mustard, and Tuna Salad|
|Cheese Platter||12 inch Small (Serves 18-20)||$ 45|
|16 inch Large (Serves 28-30)||$ 65|
|Buns and Butter||Dozen||$ 6|
|Hot Platters||60 pieces (Serves 14-16)||$ 75|
|Choose 3 from:||Sausage Rolls, Mini Quiche, BBQ Meatballs, Zucchini Strips,|
|Chicken Wings, Spring Rolls or Dry Garlic Boneless Ribs|
|Chicken Wings||Basket 10-12 pieces||$ 11|
|Dessert Platter||Small (30 pieces)||$ 40|
|(Assorted squares)||Large (60 pieces)||$ 70|
|Cookie Tray (Assorted)||24 pieces||$ 15|
|Assorted Chip and Pretzels||Large Bowl||$ 7|
|Coffee||Per Pot (serves 10)||$ 12|
|Per Urn (serves 45)||$ 50|
|Tea||Pot of Hot Water/||$ 12|
|10 Tea Bags|
Pop and Liquor are available at the bar at regular menu prices.
- Menu selections and other important details must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your function date.
- The function manager should be notified with your expected numbers five day before your function. The caterers will set-up ten percent over the guaranteed guest number. The customer will be charged of the guaranteed number or the number served, whichever is greater. If no final number is received, the estimated number of guests at the time of booking will be taken as the guaranteed guest count and the invoice will reflect this. The final guarantee is not subject to reduction after this five-day deadline.
- Once the number of guests paid for have been served, any additional food is the property of “The Legion” and cannot be taken off the premises.
- A deposit of $100 is requested to secure the date and reserve the catering services. The balance is due and payable immediately after the function unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellation notice must be received at least 14 days before the event or this will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Prices are subject to change, with guaranteed pricing 90 days prior to the date of the event.
- All prices quoted are subject to applicable taxes and a 15% gratuity.
Please Note: NO food is to be taken off premises.