- Menu selections and other important details must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your function date.
- The function manager should be notified with your expected numbers five days before your function. The caterers will set-up ten percent over the guaranteed guest number. The customer will be charged for the guaranteed number or the number served, whichever is greater. If no final number is received, the estimated number of guests at the time of booking will be taken, as the guaranteed guest count and the invoice will reflect this. The final guarantee is not subject to reduction after this five-day deadline.
- Once the number of guests paid for have been served, any additional food is the property of “The Legion” and cannot be taken of the premises.
- A deposit of $ 100 is requested to secure the date and reserve the catering services. The balance is due and payable immediately after the function unless other arrangements have been made.
- Cancellation notice must be received at least 14 days before the event or this will result in the loss of the deposit.
- Prices are subject to change, with guaranteed pricing 90 days prior to the date of the event.
- All prices quoted are subject to applicable taxes and a 15% gratuity.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION BRANCH #133
PORT COQUITLAM, BC
1. MEMBERS/GUESTS MUST COMPLY WITH THE LIQUOR LAWS OF B.C.
2. MEMBERS ARE PERMITTED TO INTRODUCE GUESTS, BUT EACH GUEST MUST BE PROPERLY SIGNED INTO GUEST REGISTER BY THE SPONSORING MEMBER
3. OBSCENE LANGUAGE OR UNSEEMLY CONDUCT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
4. NO INTOXICATED PERSON SHALL BE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES.
5. TAKING LIQUOR TO OR FROM THE LEGION PREMISES IS CONTRARY TO LIQUOR CONTROL AND LICENSING REGULATIONS.
6. THE STAFF PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE BAR SHIFT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OBSERVANCE OF THE RULES AND HIS/HER ORDERS MUST BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES.
7. ALL MALES WILL REMOVE THEIR HEAD DRESS UPON ENTERING THE LEGION LOUNGE.